Friday, January 23, 2009

King Me

In addition to my new gig working on SCENARIO Magazine, I'm also taking up residency on the Los Angeles verison of Examiner.com. The Examiner is an on-line newspaper/magazine reporting on a wide variety of topics and subjects, including sports. There is an Examiner for most cities around the country.

I am serving as the new beat writer for the Los Angeles Kings, so I will be posting several times a week. My postings will deal with the current squad game-to-game, and also will include features on players. I'll also be looking at the history of the Kings, with profiles of great players and games from the past.

Here's a link to my first posting, a look ahead to the second half of the season and what the Kings need to do in order to make the playoffs in 2009. If you can't access it, then cut and paste this link:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2690-Los-Angeles-Kings-Examiner~y2009m1d22-Kings-need-to-be-road-warriors

And be sure to check there and at SCENARIO, for more ramblings. I'll also still be posting here as well, including a preview of Super Bowl 43 next week...

No comments: