Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pimping Mahalo How To's

So every once in a while, we do things here at Mahalo, my current day job, that are really cool. We have a talented group of "How To" writers that have put together some phenomenal pages over the last 6-9 months that they've been in operation. The latest one that I've found very interesting is "How to Get a Car Loan". Seeing as how I may need to do this in the very near future myself, I read through and can appreciate the explanations of how the terms work and what the hell an APR is. If you need to get a car loan, check the page out, and check out all of the great How to pages at Mahalo.

My next posting, coming up this weekend I promise, will include the much-awaited review of the new Sarah McLachlan album, and musings on the Pascack Hills Class of 1987 20-year reunion, which I was just forwarded photos of and can't stop laughing out loud in a "Robert DeNiro in Cape Fear" way at my desk.

No comments: