Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Radio Show Update - July 27

My thanks to those of you out there in 'Crief Case Nation' still waiting for the debut of the internet-based sports radio shows. We have had several near-misses in this process, but I feel as though we are about to turn a corner.

UPDATE: Today we are in the process of finalizing the deal to secure our professional studio location to air the shows. Also will likely be renaming both shows, with reasons to be included in official "It's On" post coming Wednesday.

Some very exciting news in terms of guests to be announced in the coming weeks as well. So keep checking back here for more info.

Bottom Line: likelihood of Sunday show debuting this week, August 2: 90%

*******

Meanwhile, I'm in the process of beginning to organize the third season of the Kokua Football League; this is the fantasy football league that originated from my days working with the fine folks at Mahalo. So far, I've heard from five of the ten owners I was able to track down from last season, and four of them are eager to return. By the way, if you are not currently an owner and advised me at any point in the last 9 months that you want in, you'll be hearing from me shortly.

So as I plan to begin a new season, I need help selecting a team name. In the past, these have been some of the names I have used:

Oakland Invaders, Montvale Whalers, Central Red Army, Miami Vice, Jessica Biels, Jennifer Garners, Jennifer Love Hewitts, Terry Court Bombers, Mookie Wilsons, Wide Right (sorry Raj), and the Pascack Thrillers.

I'd like to choose a new name for this season... thoughts?

No comments: