Thursday, July 24, 2008

New KFL Franchise Name

So some of you know that I started a fantasy football league last season involving co-workers. Well, we're back for another season, even though some of us are no longer there (I know, some of us were never all there to begin with). The name of the league is the Kokua Football League, and we are hosted on ESPN.com again this year. They have a great service.

So I am again running this league as commissioner, and we have begun to organize the league in preparation for a late August draft. I did horribly in this league year, due to injuries and bad decision I made. It's odd because in my other league, I went 13-1 and won the league title.

Soon I will be creating both a facebook landing page for the league and a separate blog for it as well. Last year, I named my team after actress Jessica Biel. But this year, I have decided to name it in honor of my old street hockey team from the late 1980's: The Montvale Whalers. Here is the logo:



I'll keep you posted on league details soon...

1 comment:

Angie said...

So is this a private thing, or can any former co-worker join?